There is also the possibility, should you still have your bridal dress, which you no longer need, I can offer you to sell your bridal dress on a commission basis.

 

Here are some details about this possibility:

  • The commissioner (Heart Accomplice) keeps the bridal dress during the period time (usually 12months) and offers it to third parties for purchase on the website www.heartaccomplice.com.
  • The  commissary (seller) defined the bridal dress selling price.
  • The commissioner (Heart Accomplice) receives as commission 25% of the selling price. The remaining 75% will be paid to the commissary (seller) within 20 days of sale via Paypal or cash paid.

If you have any questions or if you need further informations please feel free to contact me.

I can also send you an exemplar of the commission contract.